- You will be guided by a professional Irish storyteller
- Discover the oldest mythology of Western Europe
- Explore unique sacred archeological sites that are significant to your experience
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group and make lifelong friends
- Travel in style with comfort and flexibility
- Learn about Irish history, folklore, and spiritual traditions
- Relax and refresh in 4-star boutique hotels
- Immerse yourself in Celtic symbolism to connect with ancient spirituality
- Meet local poets and musicians in intimate settings
- Enjoy a moderate morning walk to connect with nature
- Learn to built Labyrinths and dowse the Earth’s energies
- Find the four gifts of the Tuatha De Danann and the Sacred
- Dine on delicious gourmet dinners featuring locally sourced food
- The itinerary is subject to change to improve your travel experience
Tour Cancellation / Refund Policies
- If you cancel your reservation, a cancellation fee will be determined using the following table:
|Cancelled x Number of Days Prior to Tour’s Start Date||Cancellation Fee (per reservation)|
|91 or more days||$350|
|31 – 90 days||50% of tour price|
|0 – 30 days||No refund|
- Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including those of weather or personal emergencies.
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early.
- Single room supplements are considered part of the trip price and are subject to cancellation fees.
- If in the rare case that the Irish Spirit Tour must cancel a trip due to natural disaster, pandemic (including COVID-19), terrorism, civil unrest, government restriction, or any other circumstance beyond the reasonable control of IST, IRish Spirit Tour will issue a voucher for the full value of the tour that can be applied to another tour in the current or following season, or a full refund.
- Irish Spirit Tour is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellations, or illness.
- We strongly recommend that you obtain travel insurance in case your trip is cancelled or curtailed, or you are unexpectedly detained! We recommend using AIG Travel Guard. Contact us for details.