The Irish Spirit Tour welcomes open minded, lighthearted folks who wish to discover the magic of mythical Ireland. We offer our guests a rare experience of this ancient majestic land. Here travellers are able to truly connect with the land and history that is as old as time itself.
Storyteller, Joe Keane guides you through the sacred landscape that has paved its way into modern Irish spiritual traditions. He shares his wit and wisdom around Celtic mythology, symbolism, the Wheel of the Year, ancient fire festivals and how these impacted the lives of the Irish. Discover the time, place and space. Find your roots and connect to your centre.
Explore archaeological sites, enjoy walks through forests of majestic Oaks, Hollys and Rowans. Learn about electro/magnetic energy while dousing at a stone circle. Honour the healing powers of Holy Wells and leave your steps along a labyrinth’s path. Local musicians, poets and singers will hold you spellbound with their music, poetry and authentic voice.
Relax and enjoy the Irish countryside from the view in your luxury motor-coach. Enjoy traditional or contemporary fare from local pubs and farmers markets for lunch. Take in a full day of exploring and at the end of the day, enjoy a pint and some laughs with fellow travellers before a delicious gourmet dinner while you share the high points of the days adventures. When the evening is done, retire to your room in a lovely four-star boutique hotel.
DISCOVER…LAUGH…LEARN… All these elements merge to create… The Irish Spirit Tour. JOIN US!
Myths and Legends
June 28 – July 6 2021
Mythical Ireland – Myths and Legends
Dublin ~ Meath ~Wicklow ~ Kildare ~ Westmeath ~Offaly ~ Roscommon ~Clare ~
- Dublin – National Museum Kilmainham Gaol Christchurch and Dublin Castle
- Co Meath.
- The Hill of Tara. Tara – The seat of the High Kings
- Visit Newgrange burial mound
- Sliabh na Cailleach, the Hill of the Hag in Loughcrew
- Victor’s Way and Powerscourt Gardens
- A labyrinth walk at Glendalough Abbeywalk
- Uisneach, the mythic center of Ireland, from where one of the 5 sacred trees grows.
- Boat trip down the river Shannon to Clonmacnoise
- Meet some local friends who will entertain you with a verse, stories and as always some good craic.
Come live the Legends of Mythical Ireland!
8 nights 9 days $2895 pp sharing $450 single supplement Limited to 16 ppl
The discoveries from the Irish Spirit Tours will fill your spirit. It is here you will have brilliant moments and make friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.
“Thank you for your friendship and the stories and the back roads. You have taken us places and shown us an Ireland that we have been wanting to meet. Let us do it again, Love and Light.” –Jim and Mary NJ.
Earth Goddess to Early Saints
April 26 – May 4 2021
Mystical South – West – From Earthly Goddess to Early Saints
Counties Cork ~ Kerry ~ Clare ~ Limerick ~ Tipperary
Sample Days Itinerary
- Lough Gur in Co Limerick
- Grange Stone Circle
- Lunch in Adare Village ( on own)
- Brigid’s Holy Well
- Boat ride across Lough Lein to Inisfallen ( the island of Learning)
- Poetry Reading by Eileen Sheehan
- Arrive at Lake Hotel Killarney (two nights accommodations)
- Group gourmet dinner at the Lake Hotel
This itinerary is just a sample of the magical days you will experience. As we continue our journey, you will become more in tune with yourself and these sacred places. You will be exploring Danu at Craobh Dearg and Cailleach, the hag herself who is the oldest aspect of Mother Ireland. You will walk through ancient woodlands, gather in circles of stone, and learn of the great gifts that were bestowed to Ireland by the Tuatha De Danann and how these gifts led the way to the spiritual traditions of the Celtic community. You will arrive each night at your four-star host hotel and enjoy a gourmet meal to end your day of adventuring.* There are natural wonders to behold, songs to be sung and stories to be told.
Discover the Mystical Southwest!
8 nights 9 Days. Cost $2895 sharing $450 single supplement. Limited to 16
*One evening meal is on your own.
Into the West
The Pilgrim’s Path
June Dates TBA 2021
Into the West – The Pilgrim’s Path
Counties Clare ~ Galway ~Mayo~Sligo ~ Roscommon ~ Donegal
On this tour you will walk on the path of saints.
- The Burren on the road of the flying dishes
- St. Colman’s Cell.
- Ballintubber Abbey,
- Historic pilgrimage route of Tochar Phadraig
- Dun Briste (Broken Fort) home of the Old God Crom Dubh
- Cruachan, the seat of Queen Meabdh (Meave)
- The Wild Atlantic Way beach walks.
- The cottage of Josie McDermott with tunes performed by fiddler Gerry Harrington and friends.
- Traditional Sean N’os dance at a festival in Co Sligo.
- Sliabh League Donegal
- Beltany Stone Circle
- Grianan of Aileach Sun Temple
- Visit local weavers
Into the West we go!
9 nights 10 days Cost $3195 Share $450 single supplement. Limited to 16 ppl
“A magical, mystical tour to the Wild West of Ireland with Joe Keane! It does not get any better, folks. Kurt and I had never done a “tour”, and this one, I doubt is typical. Unpredictable! Joyous! So much energy and information. The real deal.” –Ann and Kurt Tn.